- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Myracle - Althoff
Marci Leigh Myracle and Landon Ross Althoff were married May 10, 2008, at Concordia Lutheran Church in Kirkwood, Mo. The Rev. Scott Seidler performed the ceremony. Organist was Barry Bobb of St. Louis, and soloists were Donna Bobb of St. Louis and Bryan Lee of Columbia, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Becky Myracle of Gordonville. The groom is the son of Dennis and Carol Althoff of California, Mo.
Matron of honor was Jamie Bollinger of Jackson, cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Melinda Burnett of St. Louis, Casey Brunke of Madison, Miss., Amanda Crouch of Manhattan, Kan.; Katelyn Myracle of Gordonville, sister of the bride; and Lisa Althoff of Columbia, sister of the groom.
Ryan Bosworth of Chesterfield, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Davin and Lance Althoff of California, brothers of the groom; Andy Vitt of Kirkwood, Mo., Cole Fletcher of Wichita, Kan., and John Bolinger of Lake Ozark, Mo. Ushers were Matt Neal of Gordonville, cousin of the bride, and Bradley Murphy of Columbia, nephew of the groom.
Candlelighters were Sara Neal and Leslie Birk of Gordonville, cousins of the bride.
Ringbearer was Nicholas Althoff of California, nephew of the groom.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Two Hearts Banquet Center in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner May 9 at Sunset 44 Restaurant and Bistro in Kirkwood.
The bride and groom received bachelor and master degrees in accounting from the University of Missouri. Both are senior auditors and CPAs with Ernst and Young LLP in Clayton, Mo.
After a wedding trip to Hawaii, the couple is residing in Kirkwood.