- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Amelunke - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. Lester Amelunke of Jackson celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party Sept. 27, 2008.
Hosts were their children and spouses, Mary and Mike Beeson, Larry Amelunke, Richard and Tina Amelunke, Betty and Jerry Aufdenberg, Beverly and John Miller, Charlene and Johnnie James, Charlotte and Brian Ebner, and Carol and Randy Kaiser.
Guests attended from Jackson, Cape Girardeau, Marble Hill, St. Louis and Jefferson City, Mo.; as well as Indiana and Mississippi.
Amelunke and Doris Schneider were married Sept. 27, 1958, by the late Rev. Walter Keisker, at St. Paul Lutheran Church.
The couple has 23 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.