- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Kern - Landgraf
Amanda May Kern and Elijah James Landgraf were united in marriage July 26, 2008, at Zion Lutheran Church in Pocahontas. The Rev. Robert Mann performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Mark and Brenda Kern of Evansville, Ill. The groom is the son of Robert and Jane Landgraf Jr. of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Jessica Kern, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Nicole Landgraf, sister of the groom; Sarah Wetzel and Brandi Salger, cousins of the bride.
Matthew Schoen, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were John Bolkema, Phillip Wichern, and Ryan Heck, cousin of the bride. Ushers were Brian Wetzel, cousin of the bride, and Ryan Pohlman.
Flower girl was Jamie Salger, cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Michael Kieninger, nephew of the groom.
Guest book attendants were Amanda Landgraf, sister of the groom, and Melinda Schoen.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner at Landgraf's Red Barn in Jackson.
Mrs. Landgraf is a 2005 graduate of Chester High School, and 2007 graduate of Southwestern Illinois College. She is employed at Christian School for the Young Years in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 2005 graduate of Jackson High School. He works on the family dairy farm and is also employed at Fruitland Livestock.
The couple is residing in Jackson.