- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Huey - Kombrink
Staci Huey and David Kombrink were married May 17, 2008, at Zion Lutheran Church in Gordonville. The Rev. Wayne Schwiesow performed the ceremony. Organist was Jennifer Schneider of Cape Girardeau, and soloist was Sharie Levingston-Krueger of St. Louis.
Parents of the bride are Bill and Judy Huey of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Donna Kombrink of Middletown, Mo., and the late LeRoy Kombrink.
Matron of honor was Carrie Buchanan of O'Fallon, Mo. Bridesmaids were Jennifer Ward of Cape Girardeau, Denise Ellis of Fruitland, Michelle Hahn of Jackson, and Brandi Reichert of St. Louis.
David Kleinsorge of Middletown was best man. Groomsmen were Steve Shipman of St. Charles, Mike Yelton of Montgomery City, Mo., Heath Eckler of Monroe City, Mo., and Kent Ward of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Todd Ellis of Fruitland, Paul Lovell Jr. of O'Fallon, and Andy Reichert of St. Louis.
Guest book attendant was Dana Cook of Benton, Ark., sister of the groom. Programs were handed out by Candace London of St. Louis, cousin of the bride.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City. Servers were Vickie Hurst and Schirley Huey of Cape Girardeau, aunts of the bride; Sue Hardesty of Booneville, Mo., and Shirley Brauer of Mexico, Mo., aunts of the groom.
The rehearsal dinner was May 16 at Gordonville Grill, hosted by the groom and his family.
Mrs. Kombrink is a graduate of Central High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in communications and public relations from Culver-Stockton College in Canton, Mo. She is a brand manager with Royal Canin USA Inc. in St. Charles.
The groom is a graduate of Wellsville-Middletown High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Central Missouri State University in Warrensburg. He is a certified public accountant and is a senior financial analyst with Smurfit-Stone Container Corp. in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Maui, Hawaii, the couple is residing in St. Louis.