- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Gabriel Lee and Jennifer Lynn Dement of Sikeston, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:16 p.m. Monday, Oct. 13, 2008. Name, Karleigh Nicole. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Dement is the former Jennifer Fisher, daughter of Jeff and Brenda Fisher of Hannibal, Mo. She is employed by Bootheel Counseling Services. Dement is the son of Kenny and Drew Dement of Sikeston, and Toni Tucker and Gary Williams of Benton, Mo. He is employed by Sikeston School District.
Son to Jeremy Scott and Stefanie Michelle Lape of Marble Hill, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 14, 2008. Name, Dawson Ledoux. Weight, 5 pounds, 15 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Lape is the former Stefanie Randol, daughter of Michael Randol and Susan Randol of Thebes, Ill. Lape is the son of Darwin Lape and Nancy Lape of Marble Hill. He is employed by Kemira Logistics.
Son to James Donald and Amy Renee Reischman of Chaffee, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:03 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 19, 2008. Name, Rolen Carter. Weight, 7 pounds, 13 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. Reischman is the former Amy Holmes, daughter of Steve Holmes of Oran, Mo., and Kathy Holmes of Chaffee. She is a registered nurse in NICU at Saint Francis. Reischman is the son of Donald and Loraine Reischman of Chaffee. He is a city letter carrier with Cape Girardeau post office.
Daughter to Kevin Thomas and Rebecca Danielle Fles of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:43 p.m. Monday, Oct. 20, 2008. Name, Allison Taylor. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. First child. Mrs. Fles is the former Rebecca Bieser, daughter of Teresa Bieser and Dr. Dan Bieser of Cape Girardeau. She is employed by JP Medical. Fles is the son of Tom Fles and Mary Fles of St. Louis. He is a financial adviser with Montgomery Bank.