- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
police report 10/26/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jay Jackson, 603 Mechaw St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Simone Martin, 405 S. Ellis St, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court.
* Kentasha Moore, 212 Minnesota St., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and probation violation.
* Garry Proffer of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of disturbing the peace.
* Amy Dover of Jackson was arrested on ssupicion of disturbing the peace.
* Gerald L. Ivy, 26, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* Jessica L. Pender, 28, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
* A CD player was reported stolen at 1112 Linden St.
* A purse was reported stolen at 401 Albert St.
* A purse was reported stolen at the Shawnee soccer field.
* A 35-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* A robbery and possession of drug paraphernalia were reported.
* Indecent conduct was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
n Michael S. Baker, 18, of Marble Hill., Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving with a suspended license, possession of alcohol and speeding.
* John D. Francis, 20, 1826 Woodland Drive, was arrested on suspicion of zero tolerence, operating a motor vehicle with a defective headlamp and failure to maintain insurance.
* A theft was reported in the 500 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 400 block of East Adams Street.
* A theft was reported in the 1300 block of Rosebud Drive.
* Property damage was reported in the 2000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Harassment was reported in the 600 block of Colorado Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of South Shawnee Boulevard.
* Two fights in progress were reported in the 500 block of West Main Street.