- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
McClain - Ralls
Kasie Marie McClain and Andrew Patrick Ralls were married April 12, 2008, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Scriptures were read by Larry McClain, uncle of the bride.
Organist was Betty Ressel, and soloist was Renee Reinagel. Altar servers were Tyler, Brooke and Blake Schlitt, cousins of the bride. Giftbearers were Dave and Georgia Carman, godparents of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Beth McClain of Kelso, Cecelia and Ron Kee of Cape Girardeau, and the late Richie McClain. The groom is the son of Harry and Candy Ralls of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Amy Smiley of Paducah, Ky., cousin of the bride. Bridesmaids were Lacie Griffaw and Loretta Holmes of Scott City, Julie Bey of Chaffee, Mo., Teri Ralls of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the groom, and Laura Clark of Scott City.
Adam Ralls of Cape Girardeau was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Kyle Radake of Cape Girardeau; Beau Lambert of Benton, Mo.; Daniel Ralls of Anna, Ill., cousin of the groom; Alan Weber of Kelso and John Carman of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the bride. Ushers were Geoff Hannan of Karnak, Ill., stepbrother of the bride, and Brent McClain of Kelso, cousin of the bride.
Candlelighters were Alexis Ralls, sister of the groom, and Alison Beussink, cousin of the bride, both of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girls were Zoe German, niece of the bride, and Anna Mitchell, cousin of the bride. Ringbearers were Braden and Landen Carman, cousins of the bride. Zoe is the daughter of Joe and Keisha German of Springfield, Mo. Anna is the daughter of Bryan and Erin Mitchell of Springfield. Braden and Landen are sons of John ad Tracy Carman.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner April 11 at Ray's in Kelso.
Mrs. Ralls is a graduate of Notre Dame High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in industrial technology, technical graphics from Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed with Edward via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Blacksburg.
The groom is a graduate of Notre Dame. He received a bachelor of science degree in biology from Southeast, and is attending Edward via Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
The couple is residing in Blacksburg.