- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Talat M. and Naheed T. Bashir of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:30 a.m. Monday, Oct. 13, 2008. Name, Zainab Alam. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Fourth daughter. Mrs. Bashir is the former Naheed Kausar, daughter of Irshad Begum of Cape Girardeau. She is a physician. Bashir is the son of the late Alam Bashir. He is a lawyer.
Daughter to Lanson Ivan and Jennifer Renee Debrock of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:56 p.m. Monday, Oct. 13, 2008. Name, Caroline Ann. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Debrock is the former Jennifer Nave, daughter of Richard and Debbie Nave of Portageville, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Saint Francis. Debrock is the son of Ivan and JoAnn Debrock of Chaffee, Mo. He is an engineer at Alan Wire.
Son to Anthony Joel Figueroa and Christina Beth Wildman of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:58 p.m. Monday, Oct. 13, 2008. Name, Anthony Joel Jr. Weight, 7 pounds, 10 ounces. Ms. Wildman is the daughter of Terry Wildman and Rhonda Wildman of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Honey Baked Ham. Figueroa is the son of Rudy Cox and Ronnie Cox of Desloge, Mo.
Son to James C. and Christy A. Colyer of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:01 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2008. Name, James William "J.W.". Weight, 3 pounds, 3 ounces. Fourth child, first son. Mrs. Colyer is the former Christy Foeste, daughter of Bill and Jane Foeste of Olive Branch, Ill. She is employed at Southeast Missouri State University. Colyer is the son of Ron and Lynn Colyer of Columbia, Ill., and the late Lyn Colyer. He is employed at Kelly High School.