- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
James William "J.W." Colyer was born and later died Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
Survivors include his parents, James C. and Christy Foeste Colyer of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, Jordan, Bailey and Reese; maternal grandparents, Bill and Jane Foeste of Olive Branch, Ill.; paternal grandparents, Ron and Lynn Colyer of Columbia, Ill.; and great-grandmothers, Wilma Colyer of McClure, Ill., and Emily Camp of Dupo, Ill.
He was preceded in death by a grandmother and great-grandfathers.
A graveside service will be at 11 a.m. today at Valhalla Gardens of Memory in Belleville, Ill.
Valhalla Gaerdner Holten Funeral Home in Belleville is in charge of arrangements.