- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Eagle Ridge reaches state title contest
The Eagle Ridge boys soccer team will play for a state championship today.
The Eagles routed Grandview 9-0 on Friday in the semifinals of the Missouri Christian School Athletic Association tournament.
The Eagles will play Faith Community for the title at 9 a.m. today in Joplin.
Josh Carbaugh scored three goals and had an assist for Eagle Ridge (12-3-1) against Grandview.
Josh Wiseman added a goal and two assists for the Eagles, who are 3-0 in the state tourney.
|St. Vincent||25||26 Saxony Lutheran||14||24|
Sarah DeWilde had seven kills and six blocks to help St. Vincent to a road sweep Thursday.
Heather Richardet had 24 assists and Chelsie Boxdorfer had 13 digs for St. Vincent (18-11-2).
— From staff reports