- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Redhawks end skid against OVC leader
MOREHEAD, Ky. -- The Southeast Missouri State volleyball team snapped a five-match losing streak by beating the Ohio Valley Conference's first-place squad.
Southeast knocked off host Morehead State on Friday night 25-23, 25-21, 16-25, 26-24.
The Redhawks improved to 8-11 overall and 6-5 in OVC play. The Eagles fell to 18-5 and 9-2.
Aubrey Dondlinger recorded her third-straight double-double for the Redhawks with a season-high 18 kills and 14 digs.
Claire Keaton recorded 12 kills, Sarah Barth handed out 41 assists, Molly Davis had 18 digs and Amanda Rickhoff added 14 digs.
Southeast visits Eastern Kentucky today.