- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ULLIN, Ill. -- Evelyn H. Cross White, 87, of Ullin died Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2004, at Heartland Regional Medical Center in Marion, Ill.
She was born June 29, 1917, at Hustonville, Ky., daughter of Henry and Debbie Burton Hudson. She married Alfred Cross Aug. 14, 1937, at Fayette County, Ky. He preceded her in death Feb. 24, 1981. She later married Norman F. White on May 10, 1988, in Cape Girardeau. He preceded her in death in April 2000.
She was a member of First Baptist Church in Ullin.
Survivors include two sons, Bob Cross of Ullin and Ron Cross of Jonesboro, Ill.; and four grandchildren.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Lutz & Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna, Ill., and from 10 to 11 a.m. Saturday at First Baptist Church in Ullin.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the church. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery near Dongola, Ill.