- Krispy Kreme coming to Cape Girardeau (12/14/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Two Cape County residents, including former Jackson police officer, face burglary charges in Colorado (12/12/17)
- Cape schools to get two new principals, assistant superintendent (12/13/17)1
- Kelso resident brings home $60K in lottery winnings (12/14/17)
- Three-vehicle wreck ends up with parked car crashing through business wall (12/16/17)3
- Insurance building's renovation part of Coalter family's commitment to region (12/15/17)3
- New regents president named after Knudtson decides not to seek second term (12/18/17)
- Southeast rings bell for 807 December graduates (12/18/17)
Town bakes 6,600 cookies for troops
HYDE PARK, N.Y. -- An upstate New York town has baked 6,600 cookies for troops serving overseas.
Liz Rogers, the head of the Hyde Park Chamber of Commerce, said the 550 dozen chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies were all made Monday and mailed Tuesday.
The care packages included notes from children and adult volunteers and disposable cameras to be mailed back so the bakers can see how the troops enjoyed their treats.