- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 10/23/2008
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jessie J. Stokes, 64, of Portageville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for property damage.
* Ranny M. Williams, 54, homeless, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for public solicitation.
* Justin D. Statler, 25, 444 Marie St., was arrested on Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to pay fines for assault and probation violation.
* David A. Hoffman, 18, 1013 Elm St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear for stealing and trespassing.
* Paul E. Miller, 50, 626 Benton St., was issued a summons for assault.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 1080 S. Silver Springs Road. A 16-year-old girl was cited into juvenile court in connection with the incident.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Raschel A. Charron, 28, 1715 Georgia St., was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* Jordan E. Kinsey, 26, 243 Weiss Boulevard, was arrested on a Jackson warrant for failure to appear.
* A theft was reported on East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Fraud was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* A disturbance was reported in the 300 bock of East Lane.