- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Son to Neil Anthony and Amanda June Winschel of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:59 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 16, 2008. Name, Noah Allen. Weight, 6 pounds, 10 ounces. First child. Mrs. Winschel is the former Amanda King, daughter of Cynde and Mark Sharrock of Oak Ridge. She is employed by the United Way of Southeast Missouri. Winschel is the son of Elaine Winschel of Perryville. He is employed at Wiethop Truck Sales.
Daughter to Adam Christopher and Angie Michelle Laws of Scott City, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:03 p.m. Friday, Oct. 17, 2008. Name, Kaylee Ann. Weight, 7 pounds, 15 ounces. Third child, second daughter. Mrs. Laws is the former Angie Eftink, daughter of Martin and Jeanette Eftink of Chaffee, Mo. Laws is the son of Patty Laws of Scott City, and the late Eddie Laws. He is employed at J.C. Penney.