- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Haunted happenings around Southeast Missouri
Sharon Thompson tells scary stories in the shadow of the old covered bridge.
Where: Bollinger Mill State Historic Site, Burfordville
When: 7 p.m. Friday
HAUNTED TRAIL HILL OF HORROR
Take a hayride to the haunted maple grove.
Where: Head to Burfordville then go seven miles down Route UU
When: Dusk to 10 p.m. Friday, Saturday
HAUNTED TRAIN CAR
The Iron Mountain puts the haunted house on wheels.
When: 7 to 11 p.m. Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Where: St. Louis Iron Mountain & Southern Railway, Jackson
Haunted Ghost Town
Black Forest Villages brings back the country "spooktacular."
When: 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. Friday, Saturday
Where: Black Forest Villages, County Road 638 four miles north of Cape Girardeau
Haunted Hall of Horror
The city-sponsored haunted house returns.
When: 7 p.m. to midnight Friday, Saturday
Where: A.C. Brase Arena Building
The family farm shows its dark side.
When: 6 to 11 p.m. Friday, Saturday
Where: Beggs Family Farm, Blodgett, Mo.
Get frightented in the country.
When: 7 to 11 p.m. Friday, Saturday
Where: Rocky Holler, Fruitland