- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Billyo O'Donnell coming to Sikeston
@SL_body_copy_ragged:SIKESTON, Mo. -- Missouri landscape artist Billyo O'Donnell will visit the Sikeston Depot Museum on Saturday to promote his book, "Painting Missouri." The book is a compilation of prints of scenes from all 114 Missouri counties and St. Louis painted over a seven-year period. A reception will be held at the depot from 5 to 7 p.m. For more information, call 573-481-9967.
Southeast presents Jazz Series opener
@SL_body_copy_ragged:Southeast Missouri State University's Department of Music will present its Jazz Series season opener, "Something Old, Something New," Tuesday at the River Campus. The performance will be at 7:30 p.m. in the Bedell Performance Hall. The concert will feature the vocal styles of Mike Dumey and Elizabeth Sikes. Tickets may be purchased by contacting the River Campus Box Office weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or by calling 651-2265. Tickets also may be purchased online at metrotix.com, keyword "jazz concert" or by calling 800-293-5949.
-- From staff reports