- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
MARQUAND, Mo. -- Nona Marie Rister, 60, of Marquand died Monday, Sept. 27, 2004, at her home.
She was born Oct. 24, 1943, in Santa Ana, Calif., daughter of Jack D. and Maxine Bacus Brookman. She married the Rev. M. Fred Rister Aug. 6, 1966, in Anaheim, Calif.
Rister was a member of Old Salem United Methodist Church.
Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Jinnifer Rister of East Peoria, Ill., Melinda Bales of Lantana, Texas, Nanette Rister of Evansville, Ind.; her father of Sevier, Utah; two brothers, Jack and Henry Brookman of Sevier.
She was preceded in death by her mother.
Friends may call at Follis and Sons Funeral Home in Fredericktown, Mo., from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Julius Katsenburg officiating.