- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Police report 10/21/08
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Aaron Dewayne Cody, 19, 1026 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Sandra D. Jefferson, 38, 302 S. Benton St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Vonetta M. Jefferson, 34, 901 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Randall L. Brown, 43, 1576 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Lashad A. Slater, 29, of Little Rock, Ark., was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* John R. Mitchell, 27, 195 Windsor, Lot 535, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine for a suspended operator's license and contempt of court for failure to pay fine for assault.
* Two 14-year-old girls were cited into juvenile court for a peace disturbance by fighting.
* A 12-year-old boy and a 13-year-old boy were cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance by fighting.
* Chene C. Aldridge, 24, 1748 Dunklin St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for trespassing.
* A burglary was reported at 1836 Lexington Ave. A laptop computer, a modem, guns and assorted fishing reels and rods were reported stolen.
* A black bicycle was reported stolen at 905 S. Sprigg St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Jasper's, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported a theft of liquor.
* An iPod was reported stolen at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road.
* Jasper's, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
n A vehicle door was reported damaged at 3439 William St. A tote bag and makeup bag were reported stolen.
* Property damage and tampering were reported.
n A 16-year-old girl was reported as a runaway.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An assault was reported in the 900 block of West Main Street.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of August Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 900 block of Eagle Drive.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 1200 block of Brandom Street.