- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Daughter to Jason Matthew and Rebecca Elaine Ramos of Marble Hill, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 8:37 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2008. Name, Autumn Deann. Weight, 8 pounds. Second daughter. Mrs. Ramos is the former Rebecca Daniels, daughter of Robert Daniels of Marble Hill and Sarah Daniels of Cape Girardeau. Ramos is the son of Shirley Ramos of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Purcell Tire.
Son to Bradley Michael and Nicole Fiehler of Huntersville, N.C., Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, N.C., 9:36 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 8, 2008. Name, Tucker Bradley. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 ounces. First child. Mrs. Fiehler is the former Nicole Cartrette, daughter of Myles and Jennie Cartrette of Greenville, N.C. Fiehler is the son of Michael and Daphna Fiehler of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Christopher David and Alison Ann Moorman of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 11:06 a.m. Friday, Oct. 10, 2008. Name, Maxwell Foster. Weight, 8 pounds, 5 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Moorman is the former Alison Kitchen, daughter of Paul and Peggy Kitchen of Cape Girardeau. She is a sales representative with Med Assets. Moorman is the son of Gary and Elizabeth Moorman of Tipp City, Ohio. Moorman is a physician's assistant at Cape Neurosurgical Associates.
Daughter to Craig A. Hendrickson and Ann-Marie L. Wilson of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 9:09 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 11, 2008. Name, Ruby Ann. Weight, 5 pounds, 14 ounces. Ms. Wilson is the daughter of Kathy Van den Bergh of Strafford, Mo., and Larry Wilson of Sikeston, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Monticello House. Hendrickson is the son of Joey and Carolyn Hendrickson of Chaffee. He is employed by Tierney Farms.
Daughter to Shaya Lynn Wilcox of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:43 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 11, 2008. Name, Aubrey May. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Wilcox is the daughter of Shana Windisch and Tom Wilcox of Cape Girardeau.
Daughter to Danny Ray and Sheila Kay Shy of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 12:20 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 12, 2008. Name, Emalee Jade. Weight, 6 pounds, 12 ounces. First child. Mrs. Shy is the former Sheila Bevell, daughter of Claudette Bevell and Kelvin Bevell of Cape Girardeau. Shy is the son of Becky Jones of Scott City, and the late Doug Jones. He is employed at the Southeast Missourian.
Daughter to Brian Michael and Tisha Dawn Meyer of Sedgewickville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:20 a.m. Sunday, Oct. 12, 2008. Name, Ireland Grace. Weight, 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Fifth child, first daughter. Mrs. Meyer is the former Tisha Abbott, daughter of Sharon Murphy of Jackson and Larry Abbott of Sikeston, Mo. She is employed by Blue Cross Blue Shield. Meyer is the son of Shadwick and Darlene Meyer of Pendleton, Ore. He is owner of Meyer Heating and Air.