- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 9/30/04
The following items were released Wednesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Rosemary Inserra, 48, 40 Eastwood, McClure, Ill., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Kelly Lee Barnes, 22, 529 S. Middle St., was arrested on suspicion of endangering the welfare of a child, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Nicole Lynn Jones, 23, 214 Kelley St., Apt. 8, Scott City was arrested on suspicion of theft following a complaint from Dexter Bar-B-Que, 236 S. Broadview St.
* Toyia Sharie Sneed, 22, 513 Amethyst St., was arrested on city warrants for failure to appear on three counts of child restraint, various traffic offenses and stealing, on a city warrant for probation violation on failure to pay a fine, and on another city warrant for failure to appear on no proof of insurance.
* Kenneth Charles Martin, 22, 1938 Delwin, Apt. A, was arrested on a city warrant for contempt of court on failure to pay a fine.
* Shaneka Nicole Watkins, 24, 1105 Ranney St., Cape Girardeau was issued a summons for maintaining a nuisance vehicle.
* A cell phone was reported stolen from 2800 Lynnwood Hills St.
* A CD case, CDs and cash were reported stolen from 1605 Bel Air St.
* An Illinois license plate was reported stolen from 1105 Linden St.
* Cash, electronic equipment and DVDs were reported stolen from 215 S. Spanish St.
* Cash was reported stolen from Cape Neurological Surgeons, 1707 N. Mount Auburn Road.
* DVDs were reported stolen and a wooden door damaged at 337 N. Ellis, Apt. 4.
* A vehicle window was reported broken at 1710 N Sprigg St.
* Tampering with a motor vehicle was reported at 27 S. Henderson St.
* A shoulder bag and its contents were reported list in the unit block of South Kingshighway.
* A 1993 silver Plymouth was towed from 1807 Bloomfield Road.
* Two 16-year-old girls were cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance.
* A wallet and its contents were reported lost in the 200 block of South Spanish Street.