- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Community cuisine 9/30/04
Bald Knob Cross of Peace plans weekend dinners
A chicken and dumplings dinner will be held at the Bald Knob Cross of Peace from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Fish, chicken on menu at Bell City benefit meal
A fish and chicken supper including dessert and beverage will be held from 4 to 7 p.m. Oct. 8 at the Bell City Community Building located on Route N. Meal is sponsored by the Bell City Community Betterment Organization.
-- From staff reports