- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Community Q&A 9/30/04
* Name: Pam Jenkins
Lives in: Jackson
Family: I have a husband and two children.
Job: Director of programs, Court Appointed Special Advocates
What do you like most about the area? That it is rural.
Favorite food: Italian.
Favorite TV show: Cardinal games.
Best advice: Don't judge others.
What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay debts and travel.
Pet Peeve: Cars entering the turning lanes.