- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 10/20/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jeremy W. Thiele, 24, 1536 N. Spanish St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, failure to maintain the roadway and consuming alcohol while driving.
* Kyle M. Barks, 20, 1529 Kurre Lane, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, careless and imprudent driving, speeding, failure to yield to an emergency vehicle and possession of a controlled substance.
* Seth A. Adams, 20, 203 PCR 814, Perryville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, stop sign violation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Four juveniles were cited into juvenile court following a peace disturbance at 2115 William St.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges for possession of a controlled substance.
* Two juveniles were cited into juvenile court for property damage and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Two juveniles were cited into juvenile court for tampering/property damage of a garage door at 1725 Greenbrier Drive.
* A suspect was in custody pending formal charges for first-degree trespassing.
* Katie M. Blattel, 17, was issued a summons on suspicion of tampering with a motor vehicle at Dennis Scivally Park.
* A woman, 47, was reported missing.
* A peace disturbance was reported at 2115 William St.
* A domestic assault was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Daniel L. Mackey, 28, 1207 E. Main St., Apt. 20, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree burglary and stealing.
* Jeffrey W. Jones, 48, 513 Morgan St., was issued a summons for failure to register a motor vehicle.
* Two burglaries were reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.