- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Prihoda - statler
Katie Amber Prihoda and Daniel Arthur Statler announce their engagement. She is the daughter of Bernie and Sue Prihoda of Owatonna, Minn. Statler is the son of Pete and Judy Statler of Jackson.
Prihoda is a 2005 graduate of Minnesota School of Business. She is office manager at Riverview Counseling in Cape Girardeau.
Statler is a 2001 graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law. He is an attorney with the Statler Law Firm LC in Cape Girardeau.
A Nov. 8 wedding is planned at First Presbyterian Church in Jackson.