- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Bilek - Nicholas
Lacey Nichole Bilek and Casey Carter Nicholas were married Aug. 4, 2007, at Jackson City Park. Jerry Sander performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Lisa Bilek of Millersville. The groom is the son of Steve and Kathy Nicholas of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Amber Miller of Tamms, Ill. Bridesmaid was Michealla Steinmeyer of Jackson.
T.J. Easley was best man and Dustin Wildhaber was groomsman, both of Jackson.
Flower girl was Carley Bilek, sister of the bride. Ringbearer was Brody Nicholas, son of the bride and groom.
The reception was held at the home of Steve and Trisha Golden in Fruitland.
Mrs. Nicholas is employed by Worry Free Transport LLC.
The groom is employed by Teal Contract Services.
The couple is residing in Jackson.