- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ANNA, Ill. -- James T. "Jimmy" Randolph, 68, of Anna died Friday, Oct. 17, 2008, at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Marion, Ill.
He was a retired U.S. Navy veteran who served two tours of duty in the Vietnam War.
Friends may call from 10:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday at Rendleman & Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
Graveside services will be at 1:30 p.m. Monday at Cypress Masonic Cemetery in Cypress, Ill., with Steve Guined and the Rev. Cliff Higgerson officiating. Interment will be in Cypress Masonic Cemetery, with full military honors by Carroll P. Foster Post 3455 of Anna.