- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)26
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape School Board to consider Jefferson plan, audit, tuition
The Cape Girardeau School Board will meet Monday at 301 N. Clark Ave. A work session will be at 5 p.m. in which Nancy Jernigan, executive director of the United Way of Southeast Missouri, will discuss the organization's initiatives. The regular meeting will begin at 6 p.m.
Action items are to consider approval of a school improvement plan for Jefferson Elementary, an audit for 2007-2008 and the tuition rate for the current school year.