- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- A shot at a Harley: Man's basketball feat at Southeast game wins new motorcycle (2/27/17)
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)13
- Singer Neal Boyd says he faces physical therapy after Jan. 22 traffic accident (2/27/17)
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
Pot calls kettle black over CBS flap
To the editor:
I am totally amazed about the pot calling the kettle black on the Dan Rather story. What about the flawed intelligence leading to Sept. 11, 2001, the weapons of mass destruction, Osama bin Laden, ties to Saudia Arabia (where most of al-Qaida operatives originated from) and other numerous falsehoods? I have yet to hear any responsibility taken for these and more. As to Fox being a credible source for information: That is as ludicrous as the four stories we heard from Allawi, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld on plans for the Iraqi elections. By the way, this week Ashcroft is still 0-5,000 on his terrorist convictions as yet another is released over lack of evidence.
MARTIN L. SMITH, Perryville, Mo.