- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Wilmer H. Leimer, 84, of Perryville died Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2004, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
He was born June 26, 1920, in Cape Girardeau County, son of Theodore H. and Louise B. Pfeiffer Leimer. He and Lorene L. Bock were married June 8, 1957.
Leimer worked 20 years at Dog 'n' Suds in Perryville, and 15 years in maintenance at Gilster-Mary Lee Corp. He was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Perryville, and former member of St. John's Lutheran Church in Pocahontas.
Survivors include a daughter, Susan Winkler of Cape Gir-ardeau; a son, Tim Leimer of Perryville; two brothers, Ervin Leimer of St. Louis, Tillman Leimer of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Nelda Ludwig of Pocahontas; and two grandsons.
He was preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Matthew Marks officiating. Burial will be in Immanuel Lutheran Cemetery.