- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 9/24/04
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Clarkson McBride Bates, 20, 1000 Towers Circle, 1212 West Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, violating a stop sign and unlawful use of a license.
Amber Leanne Reed, 19, 713 Oak St., Apt. 7, Jackson, was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
Charles Lynn Garmon, 412 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of a leash law violation.
John A. Parker, 27, 1509 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on three city warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and costs for traffic offenses, and on a city warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay fine and court costs for failure to appear.
Theotis Robinson, 40, 1232 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a city warrant for probation violation.
Miscellaneous tools were reported stolen from McDonald Company Inc., 80 N. Broadway.
Gasoline was reported stolen from BP D-Mart, 3594 William St.
A dark blue 1989 Chevrolet Caprice was reported stolen from 608 Boxwood St.
A license plate was reported stolen from 607 S. Kingshighway.
A burglary was reported at 2812 Themis St.
A 14-year-old juvenile was cited into juvenile court for peace disturbance.
A purse and its contents were reported lost in the 200 block of South Lorimier Street.
A 1985 green Oldsmobile Cutlass, license number 092 XCJ, was reported abandoned at 1409 Brookshire Road.