- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Police report 09/19/04
The following items were released Saturday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Steve Carter, 36, 803 Taven St., Caruthersville, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
A subject was taken into custody pending charges of domestic assault.
Kaishau Lashaae Kirby, 17, 1618 Oak Lane, was issued a summons for third-degree assault and peace disturbance.
Anthony E. Remiger, 20, 1600 Whitener St., was issued a summons for unlawful use of a drivers license.
Carey Allyson Crafton, 19, 1000 Towers Circle, was issued a summons for possession of alcohol by a minor and unlawful use of a driver's license.
Mark Andrew Wilhite, 20, 3335 Bendick St., St. Louis, was issued a summons for possession of alcohol by a minor and unlawful use of a driver's license.
Daniel Jerome Scherer, 20, 703 E. 10th St., Portageville, Mo., was issued a summons for possession of alcohol by a minor and unlawful use of a driver's license.
Justin G. Roth, 24, 211 W. Park St., was issued a summons for maintaining a disorderly house.
Darwin Graham, 18, 19 S. Ellis St., was issued a summons for trespassing.
Lacey Deever, 22, 225, S. Lorimier St., was issued a summons for theft.