- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jackson School Board to consider discrimination, harassment, other policies tonight
The Jackson School Board will meet at 7 p.m. today in the board office at 614 East Adams St.
They will consider approving changes to board policies involving prohibition against illegal discrimination and harassment, a nondiscrimination and anti-harassment grievance procedure, graduation exercises, assignment of students to grade levels/classes, the A+ Schools Program, and public solicitations/advertising in district facilities. The board will also consider approving the 2008 to 2009 tuition rate for non-resident students.