- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Fire report 09/18/04
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday: At 8:06 a.m., emergency medical service at 2000 William St.
At 9:54 a.m., still alarm at Kingsway and Walker Street.
At 2:31 a.m., fire at 1409 N. Sprigg St.
At 3:29 p.m., fire at 618 Boxwood St.
At 3:59 p.m., fire at 1581 Lexington St.
At 7:28 p.m., emergency medical service at 30 N. Hanover St.
At 7:26 p.m., illegal burn at 330 Edgewood St.
At 8:18 p.m., emergency medical service at 1700 Dunklin St.
At 10:14 p.m., emergency medical service at 1800 Big Bend Road.
At 10:48 p.m., emergency medical service at Arena Park.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Friday:
At 1:42 a.m., smell of gas at 516 Cape Meadows Drive.
At 5:25 a.m., fire alarm at 1000 Towers.
At 8:22 a.m., box alarm at 306 S. Henderson Ave.
At 9 a.m., alarm sounding at 3439 William St.
At 10:52 a.m., accident on the Bill Emerson Memorial Bridge.
At 1:20 p.m., alarm sounding at 630 N. Henderson Ave.
At 2:31 p.m., accident on the Bill Emerson Memorial Bridge.
At 4:02 p.m., accident at Independence Street and Kingshighway.