- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police report 9/22/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A subject is in custody pending formal charges for domestic assault, burglary, property damage and stealing.
* Raymond Mitchell Martin, 45, 212 N. Lorimier St., Apt. 1, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
* A juvenile was cited into juvenile court for trespassing.
* A 17-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for possession of alcohol by a minor.
* A 20-year-old man was arrested for suspicion of possession of alcohol by a minor.
* Sexual assault was reported.
* An assault was reported.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported the theft of gasoline.
* A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle.
* A Pioneer car stereo was reported stolen.
* A silver and maroon 18-speed bicycle was reported stolen.
* A ring was reported stolen.
* Jaspers, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of gasoline.
* A cell phone was reported stolen.
n A vehicle window was reported damaged at 432 Marrossann Drive.
* Graffiti was reported spray painted on the baseball dugout at Capaha Park.
n A 46-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Two incidents of trespassing were reported.
* A peace disturbance was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Garrett Paul Glastetter, 19, 1887 Warren Lake Drive, was arrested on suspicion of speeding and operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated.
* Timothy M. Campbell, 23, 902 West End Blvd., was issued a summons for failure to wear a seatbelt.
* A theft was reported in the 700 block of Brown Street.
* A burglary was reported in the 400 block of South Hope Street.
* A burglary was reported in the 300 block of North High Street.
* A peace/noise disturbance was reported in the 4200 block of East Jackson Boulevard.