- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Harvest festival set in Patton area
The annual Harvest Festival at Reagan's Chapel United Methodist Church be held Saturday at the church.
Dinner is from 3 to 6:15 p.m. and includes kettle beef, chicken and dumplings and fried chicken. At 7 p.m. there will be an auction for quilts, handmade items and produce.
Directions: Go north from Patton Junction on Route 51 about 2 1/2 miles to Route NN, follow signs to the church.