- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. — LaDonna Wills, 55, of Perryville died Thursday, Sept. 19, 2008, at her home.
She was born Nov. 10, 1952, in Perryville, daughter of Paul W. and Betty L. Hoehn Kasten. She and Curtis Wills were married April 27, 1974.
Wills was a registered nurse at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau and head nurse manager of its Generations Department. She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church and its Stewardship Board and Chancel Guild.
She received an associate degree from Southeast Missouri State University in 1973 and bachelor of science degree in nursing from the University of Evansville in 1984.
Survivors include two daughters, Sarah Moran and Hanna Wills of Perryville; her father; a sister, Beverly Erdmann of Baldwin, Ill.; and a brother, Wayne Kasten of Perryville.
She was preceded in death by her mother.
Visitation will be from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday and 6:30 to 8:15 a.m. Monday at Young and Sons Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at Immanuel Lutheran Church, with the Rev. Thomas Handrick officiating. Burial will be in the church cemetery.