- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARQUAND, Mo. -- Mary Alice Bartlett, 67, of Marquand died Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2008, at Perry County Memorial Hospital in Perryville, Mo.
She was born June 27, 1941, daughter of Arthur and Eunice Stone Mungle. She and Harmon Kenneth Bartlett were married March 24, 1958. He died Aug. 21, 1975.
Bartlett retired as a secretary at the Fairview Resort in Branson, Mo.
Survivors include a son, Curtis Bartlett of Marquand; four daughters, Karen Bartlett of Reeds Spring, Mo., Cheryl Bartlett of Patton, Mo., Jeanne Womack of Patoka, Ill., Lora Bartlett of Perryville; two sisters, Laura Hollerbach of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., Patricia Long of Marquand; eight grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at Wilson Funeral Home in Fredericktown. Burial will be in Union Light Cemetery near Marquand.