- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Wolz - Yager
Katie Elizabeth Wolz and Tyler Nash Yager were united in marriage June 14, 2008, at Grace United Methodist Church. The Rev. Scott Moon performed the ceremony. Organist and pianist was Susan Hatley of Cape Girardeau. Soloist was Allison Wolz of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Jay and Kathleen Wolz of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Ray and Amy Yager of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Allison Wolz. Bridesmaids were Christina Cato, Amanda Lockhart and Jessica Yarbro, all of Cape Girardeau. Junior bridesmaid was Caitlin Anderson of Peoria, Ill., cousin of the bride.
Chris Duerksen of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Rob Foeste of Cape Girardeau, Mike Gerber of Columbia, Mo., and Mark Hahn of Cape Girardeau. Junior groomsman was Leighton Duerksen of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Carter Yager of St. Louis and Chase Yager of Cape Girardeau, brothers of the groom.
Candlelighters were Rebecca and Bailey Bliss, daughters of Mark and Joni Bliss of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Jacquelin Anderson, daughter of Mike and Cathie Anderson of Glen Carbon, Ill., and cousin of the bride. Ringbearer was Kaleb Whitworth, son of Keith and Laura Whitworth of Cape Girardeau.
Amy Wolz of Savannah, Ga., cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Bavarian Hall in Fruitland. Servers were Renee Callow and Cheryl Ellis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 13 at Drury Lodge.
Mrs. Yager is a 2005 graduate of Central High School, 2008 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University, and is attending Indiana University School of Dentistry.
Yager is a 2003 graduate of Central High School. He is employed with Walmart.
The couple is residing in Indianapolis, Ind.