- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
JONESBORO, Ill. -- John D. Graham, 66, of Jonesboro died Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2008, at Memorial Hospital of Carbondale, Ill.
He was born March 31, 1942, in Jonesboro, son of William and Mary Courtright Graham. He and Diane Boyd were married Jan. 22, 1971, in Anna, Ill.
Graham worked as a farm laborer, carpenter and maintenance man.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Matt Graham of Anna; two daughters, Darla Flick of Greenville, Ill., Renee Robinson of Cobden, Ill.; a brother, Frank Graham of Jonesboro; 10 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Raymond Oxford officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.