- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)14
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)13
- Juvenile accused of stealing, damaging playground statue (1/9/17)25
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Business notebook: Faithfully Fed aims for more than just food (1/9/17)4
JONESBORO, Ill. -- John D. Graham, 66, of Jonesboro died Tuesday, Sept. 9, 2008, at Memorial Hospital of Carbondale, Ill.
He was born March 31, 1942, in Jonesboro, son of William and Mary Courtright Graham. He and Diane Boyd were married Jan. 22, 1971, in Anna, Ill.
Graham worked as a farm laborer, carpenter and maintenance man.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Matt Graham of Anna; two daughters, Darla Flick of Greenville, Ill., Renee Robinson of Cobden, Ill.; a brother, Frank Graham of Jonesboro; 10 grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by two brothers.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Friday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Raymond Oxford officiating. Burial will be in Anna Cemetery.