- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Gail E. Grissom, 90, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Dongola, Ill., died Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2008, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born Jan. 3, 1918, in Dongola, daughter of Oaks Leland and Edith Eddleman Dodd.
Survivors include a son, Terry Grissom of Anna, Ill.; a brother, Lee Dodd of Anna; two grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two brothers.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
Graveside service will be held at 10 a.m. Monday at the American Legion Cemetery in Dongola, with the Rev. Tony Foeller officiating.