- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Eddie E. Eudy, 52, of Anna died Saturday, Sept. 6, 2008, in Buchanan, Tenn.
He was born Nov. 30, 1955, in Cape Girardeau, son of Ernest E. "Bus" and Ollie Mayberry Eudy.
Eudy was a construction contractor. He was a member of First Baptist Church.
Survivors include a son, Quinn Eudy of Cape Coral, Fla.; his mother of Anna; a brother, Ernie Eudy of Buchanan; and a grandson.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Friends may call from 5 to 7 p.m. today at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Jonesboro.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tony Foeller officiating. Burial will be in Jonesboro Cemetery.