- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 9/9/08
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Beau D. Nobles, 17, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing, being a minor in possession of alcohol and resisting arrest.
* Maurice Patterson, 38, 1509 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* James Foggie, 42, 546 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of stalking.
* Daniel M. Lawrence, 29, 207 Mason St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault.
* Emmanuel T. Ware, 29, 1704 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of assault
* Trent E. Tollison, 24, 3006 Mimosa St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing
* A subject is in custody pending charges for assault.
* Leon I. Nelson, 50, of Ullin, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for peace disturbance.
* Korey D. Abraham, 18, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for minor visibly intoxicated.
* A subject is in custody pending charges for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Spencer G. Bass, 46, 1112 Harmony St., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of trash, no city animal license and leash law violation.
* A theft of jewelry was reported at 136 Calera St.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Two bicycles were reported stolen at 121 E. Rodney St.
* A 50-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* A rape was reported.
* A sexual misconduct incident was reported.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of East Main Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 1000 block of Old Cape Road.
* A burglary was reported in the 200 block of Green Meadow Drive.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of East Jefferson Street.