- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
ST. LOUIS -- Robert M. Seger, 80, of St. Louis died Saturday, Aug. 30, 2008, at his home.
He was born Oct. 24, 1927, in St. Louis, son of Robert J. and Julia E. Leavy Seger. He married the former Jeanette Horn.
Seger was a stationary engineer with General Motors.
He was a U.S. Navy veteran of World War II and the Korean conflict.
Survivors include three daughters, Ann Halley of St. Louis, Cathy Kapfer of Cape Girardeau, Mary Barker of Seward, Neb.; two sons, Matthew Seger of Casper, Wyo., Peter Seger of St. Louis; 13 grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his wife, two sons and a grandchild.
Funeral Mass was held Saturday at St. Theresa Catholic Church in Dixon, Mo. Burial was in St. Theresa Cemetery.
Kutis Funeral Home in St. Louis was in charge of arrangements.