- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Dexter man severely injured in Labor Day motorcycle wreck
STODDARD COUNTY, Mo. -- A Dexter man sustained serious injuries in a motorcycle wreck early Labor Day morning.
According to the Missouri State Highway Patrol, 46-year-old Richard G. Bone left the roadway after he failed to negotiate a curve as he was driving his 1982 Honda along Route FF at County Road 554 in Stoddard County.
Bone was airlifted from the scene to a Cape Girardeau medical center for treatment.
The accident occurred shortly before 7 a.m. Monday.