- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape police report 9/10/04
The following items were released Thursday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.Arrests
Tarra Lynn Wilkins, 30, 15 Village Drive, was arrested on suspicion of burglary and assault.
Chris James Renn, 32, 211 Mason St., was arrested on city warrants for failure to appear for driving under suspension and contempt of court for failure to pay a sewer bill.
Scott William Pierce, 22, 1228 Linden, Apt. 3, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, displaying the license plates of another and no insurance.
Jordan R. DeGraf, 30, 243 N. Park St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation.
Beatrice E. Bubulka, Route 8, Doniphan, Mo., was issued a summons for running a red light following an accident at U.S. 61 and Mount Auburn Road.
Patty Sue Lashley, 49, 1005 S. Sprigg St., was issued a summons for leash law violation.
Michael James Huffman, 19, 2438 Camelback St., was issued a summons for trespass.
A 16-year-old juvenile was cited into juvenile court for trespass.
Brian Lamar Brockman, 31, 202 Missouri Ave., New Madrid, Mo., was issued a summons for failure to maintain or display a city animal license.
Jamal Lynn Garmon, 17, 412 S. Ellis St., was issued a summons for failure to display a city animal license.
David C. Epps, 53, 200 Bellevue St., was issued a summons for a leash law violation.
Kelvin K. Bevell, 39, 621 Good Hope St., Apt. B, was issued a summons for failure to display a city animal license.Theft
Cash was stolen and a vehicle window damaged at 1000 S. Silver Springs Road.