- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 9/10/04
Firefighters responded to the following item on Wednesday: At 2:34 p.m., an elevator rescue at 338 Broadway.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday: At 12:59 a.m., an emergency medical service at Broadway and Sprigg streets.
At 6:15 a.m., a vehicle accident at 1925 Broadway.
At 5:41 a.m., a special assignment at the Mississippi River bridge.
At 8:35 a.m., an emergency medical service at the 400 block of N. Pacific Street.
At 12:47 p.m., an emergency medical service in the 900 block of William Street.
At 1:53 p.m., a car fire at 1015 S. Sprigg St.
At 3:51 p.m., a vehicle accident at the Missouri-Illinois bridge.