- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Without city record, Marie Street residents on hook for thousands in sewer repairs (4/19/17)7
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Golden Eagles were great
To the editor:
I had the privilege of seeing the Golden Eagles at the Military Tattoo in Edinburgh on Aug. 21. It was such a surprise and a thrill to see the United States represented by Southeast Missouri. This particular evening it poured down raining throughout the show. Yet the band performed as though it was a perfect evening under the stars.
I was glad to see the online newspaper article and pictures from the Tattoo since it was too rainy to take pictures.
Although I live in Virginia, my home is Cairo, Ill., and I routinely read the online version of your newspaper.
Dianne Reasons, Waynesboro, Va.