- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Harry Howard "Pat" Palmer, 76, of Stone Park, Ill., died Tuesday, Sept. 7, 2004, at Oak Park Health Care Center in Oak Park, Ill.
He was born Feb. 19, 1928, son of Harry O. and Mary Alma Palmer. He married Peggy Robinson.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Rodney Palmer of Carol Stream, Ill.; three daughters, Rhonda Lang of Des Plaines, Ill., Donna Anderson and Renee Buffo of Melrose Park, Ill.; a sister, Barbara Baker of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Denny Palmer of Doniphan, Mo.; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held at a later date in North Lake, Ill.