- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Shandy - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. James L. Shandy of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner party Aug. 30, 2008, at Marquette Terrace.
Shandy and Sandra Harris were married Aug. 30, 1958, at the Methodist Church in Summersville, Mo.
He has owned America's Best Center for Hearing Aids since 1982. Mr. and Mrs. Shandy are members of Grace United Methodist Church.
The couple has two sons, Dan (Renee) Shandy of Jackson and Ken Shandy of Cape Girardeau.